Monday, 19 October 2015

The Lord Is No Man's Debtor

 
Today started with me refreshing my little pile of "post it note promises" for my Monday Recycled Teenager.
She really looks forward to me taking down the old one each week and replacing it with a new one. How many times throughout each week she looks at it, I don't know, but I know its a source of comfort to her.
Teen One has a Promise Box, so I pick out a handful and then copy them onto the post it notes.
A quick, simple, but effective way to share some thoughts from the Scriptures.
 
 
 
 
After our usual chit chat and a quick whizz round with the vacuum, we went to Lidls.
The queues were even longer than usual...and I had never seen this sign before....
 
 

 
Obviously a waste of money producing them... you can see from the first picture how far behind the sign I was!!

 
 
As I left my Recycled Teen, she thrust this into my pocket saying " have a treat with the kids next week on half term."
I did my best to give it back but without success and in the end accepted that she gets as much pleasure from giving gifts as recipients do in receiving them.
If you read yesterday's blog, you will know what I mean when I say "The Lord is no man's debtor"
Its almost exactly the same amount as Teen One found and returned!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment